Winona Rasheed

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update on Books

Are you wondering just how many books this author has released? I am an African American woman, author, writer, freelancer, homemaker, wife, babysitter and I have managed to have published 6 books. I also have two book ideas that I sent out just a week or so ago. So if all goes well, this author will have accumulated 8 books.

In this blog, I mentioned that "Broken Voices" was coming out soon. Well it is here and so is "A New Home for Her Cubs" That title wasn't even mentioned.

Hey, don't forget, if you are in need of good books for your children, even the middle graders and young adults, I have them. Also, remember to that all of my books are sold on Amazon.com. They can be bought as ebooks and paperback books.

No comments:

Post a Comment