Winona Rasheed

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here are my Books

Now this one isn't all my doing. I am the co-writer of this one. Another fantastic writer by the name of Jenny Wren is responsible for the book concept and idea. If you want to teach your child about God and Jesus, you will enjoy the Bible stories within.


This is a sweetheart of a book because it is for girls, all because the main characters in this book are female. I love giving stories that children can relate too.

This little book is full of animal tales. So, if you like animals you will love this book.

Three great stories are inside this book. You will love the characters and the imagination within the pages. Just so you know, I believe in fairy tales.
This one is my baby. A Cherokee Indian tale about a young boy afraid of having to give up his identity to go to school. You are going to love it. Would you like to know where you can purchase a copy of my books? Just email me and I will tell you how.

As you can see, I figured out how to upload my titles for you. I hope you like what you see, if you do, I welcome all comments and email messages.

Now that you have read my post, I want you to have a blessed day and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment